2012/12/14

Widowspeak - Almanac

Widowspeak - Thick As Thieves




Widowspeak - The Dark Age



I waited in the dark with you.


Widowspeak - Ballad of the Golden Hour



Lyrics:


There’s a cold flint, as he walks in light
He tells the time, trailing from my eyes
And they feel even … alone in the tears
Flicking me, how I used to be
We can never, stay forever
Is it now, your best until the cold
It isn't over, till it’s over,
The night’s clear, it’s clear as …

As the time stretches, as our bodies go
Moving feeling strange, the moment we’re alone
If we live and take, we love in …
Love between, how it used to be
We can never, stay forever
We were destined to grow cold
How you coming over, it isn't over
The night’s clear, it’s clear as …

I am like the …so I move, behind, golden hour
I’'m slowing down, I'’ll slow it down
The night I’m slowing down
I’'m slowing down,
And I'’m slowing down
And I'’m slowing down.



01. Perennials
02. Dyed in the Wool
03. The Dark Age
04. Thick as Thieves
05. Almanac
06. Ballad of the Golden Hour
07. Devil Knows
08. Sore Eyes
09. Locusts
10. Minnewaska
11. Spirit Is Willing
12. Storm King

沒有留言:

張貼留言