2013/3/25

Telekinesis – Dormarion

Telekinesis - Ghosts and Creatures



Lyrics:

I knew from the start
Full of ghost and creatures within our hearts
A ship I wanna see
Because I'm waiting on the spot
And as we electrify
The lightening does it for our hearts
Like ships are lonely seen
Cut down and after that.

And I don't even know
Back down to get together
Who wants to surprise
Make up, we need another one!

Yes, I need a friend
Seeing things in black and white again
A man only seen
Cut down in Netherlands.

And I don't even know
Back down to get together
Who wants to surprise
Make up, we need another one


01. Power Lines
02. Empathetic People
03. Ghosts and Creatures
04. Wires
05. Lean on Me
06. Symphony
07. Dark to Light
08. Little Hill
09. Ever True
10. Island #4
11. Laissez-Faire
12. You Take It Slowly

沒有留言:

張貼留言