2013/10/23

Spires - Candy Flip

Spires - Candy Flip



Lyrics:

Sleep That’s an option I don’t need
Stay, Never abandon me
I was convinced you were a hypnotist
And I’d stay like this forever
But lately I have seen a different side
That had split my mind in two
I Never want to come down
Until till till I can’t hear the sound
Of a hundred thousand drummers beating on the wall
As my head begins to crawl
With hazy visions of a different place
I have never been before
All the stars are shining
Everything is where it ought to be
Journey through your mind
Make arrangements in another time
Constellations form turning backwards and around again
Leaving me to see
I no longer feel this misery
And it feels so good


Spires - Comic Book



Lyrics:

Tear away my name from your memory
Are you fooled by some strange amenity?
Don’t pretend you’re losing your patience
I have seen this 10 times before
Oh no, no one’s ever gonna say
Take all your troubles send them off for days
Marching through the streets of an idle town
For sure there’s a way I will bring you down
I can feel the temperature rising Tell myself
I know I’ve been lying Oh no, no one’s ever gonna say
Take all your troubles send them off for days
I don’t know where I’ll go from here but I’m alright
I see the danger looking down on me tonight
Oh no, no one’s ever gonna say
Take all your troubles send them off for day
I see no difference in your mind your world it’s all
Tangled in chaos well
I hope you never call

沒有留言:

張貼留言