2012/7/9

Giana Factory - Save the Youth

Giana Factory - Rainbow Girl



Lyrics:

Monday she feels sad and blue
so she tries to find the same colour shoe
Tuesday is fake so she stays in her bed
with a lipstick she paints a smile big and red

[x4] Rainbow girl rainbow girl

Wedensday she feels lack of hope
so she washes away depression with soap
Thursday she feels down and mellow
this dress shows her chest it's so fine and it's yellow
Friday it's the peak of the week
in the mirror rehearsals of being discreet
Saturday she's dancing around with grace
Sunday black mascara is running down her face

[x5] Rainbow girl rainbow girl
every day of the week rainbow girl
rainbow girl rainbow girl
everyday she is so weak rainbow girl
rainbow girl rainbow girl
it rains with tears on her cheek rainbow girl
rainbow girl rainbow girl

Rainbow rainbow girl...


Giana Factory - Dirty Snow



Lyrics:

The snow is dirty
it doesn't look like snow anymore
the snow is quite dirty
it doesn't look like snow
it's dirty from people walking

[x2]
Snowflakes change
by the footsteps and the cars next
and me riding on my bike

The snow is melting
it doesn't feel like snow anymore
the melted snow is all over
it doens't feel like snow
I feel a pain thats wet like rain

[x4]
Snowflakes change...

As I ride on my bike it strikes me I'm dirty
I've got dirty thoughts
as the snow on the sidewalks
I've got snow up my nose
I've got those
dirty thoughts


Giana Factory - Trippin'



Lyrics:

[x2] Sweetshearts trippin'
Sweetshearts trippin' and trippin'
[x2] Heart beats beatin'
Heart beats beatin' and beatin'

Sweetshearts trippin'...

I don't think they notice daylight
I don't think they notice while they cry
I don't think they notice they are alive
I don't think they notice before its bye bye

Sweetshearts trippin'...

I don't think they notice daylight...

I don't think they notice the season turn
I don't think they notice while they burn
I don't think they notice they actually learn
I don't think they notice before its return

Sweetshearts trippin'...

I don't think they notice daylight...

I don't think they notice the season turn
I don't think they notice while they burn
I don't think they notice they actually learn
[x3] I don't think they notice before its return


Giana Factory - Heart Thief



Lyrics:

I might be dumb but I'm wise when it comes to guys
I'm wise not dumb
so baby just come

Maybe a little naive but with a heartbeat
Maybe a little in need
But I'm a heart thief baby
Don't you look down on me

I might be stupid but I'm clever when it's love forever
I'm clever not stupid
Just ask Cupid

I might be slow but I'm fast when it's love to last
I'm fast not slow
so honey lets go

Maybe a little in vain
But it's a love game
Maybe a little to blame
But it's the love and fame baby
Don't you look down on me

Maybe a little naive but with a heartbeat...



Giana Factory - Pixelated Truth



Lyrics:

I was on a quest
to save somebody and be the best
running through battles of wars
with superpowers of cause
I was just a character in your computer game
when you made a wrong move
you did not feel the pain or feel ashamed
I got safe off the display of pixelated truth
by the way somebody please save the youth

I was lucky to stumble upon a four clover
then the game was won and over
I got save off the display of pixelated truth
by the way someboy please save the youth

I was just a character in your computer game
when you made a wrong step along the way I had to pay
I got safe off the display of pixelated truth
by the way somebody please save the youth




CD 1

01 Mexican 3:31
02 Rainbow Girl 6:01
03 Pixelated Truth 4:20
04 Dirty Snow 4:07
05 Mountain 2:19
06 Joy And Deception 3:52
07 Darkness 4:42
08 Sylphid Dies 5:37
09 Dive 5:23
10 Change Of Heart 4:21

CD 2

01 Melody Melody 3:55
02 Bloody Game 2:51
03 Trippin┤ 2:56
04 Heart Thief 4:19
05 Mexican (Demo) 3:14
06 Pixelated Truth (Autolux Remake) 5:14
07 Rainbow Girl (Glasvegas Remake) 3:50
08 Change of Heart (VETO Remake) 4:11
09 Dirty Snow (Trentemoller Remake) 4:18
10 Rainbow Girl (Demo) 1:57

沒有留言:

張貼留言