2012/7/2

Two Wounded Birds - I Think The World Of You

Two Wounded Birds - Together Forever



I want to be with you, we'll have fun, fun fun, wherever we run to...


Two Wounded Birds - My Lonesome




Two Wounded Birds - I Think The World Of You




Two Wounded Birds - If Only We Remain




Two Wounded Birds - To Be Young




Two Wounded Birds - Night Patrol

01. Together Forever
02. My Lonesome
03. To Be Young
04. It's Not Up To You
05. Daddy's Junk
06. Night Patrol
07. The Last Supper
08. I'm No Saviour
09. If Only We Remain
10. No Goodbyes
11. The Outer World
12. Growing
13. Guns at Dawn
14. I Think the World of You
15. My Daydream


Two Wounded Birds - I'll Come And Get You




Two Wounded Birds - Midnight Wave

Two Wounded Birds - Keep Dreaming Baby

Two Wounded Birds - Summer Dream

沒有留言:

張貼留言