2012/7/12

Jesu - Ascension

Jesu - Birth Day



Lyrics:

You don't recognise it
It makes me proud
You don't care for it at all
My head in your clouds

You don't need no reason
It just don't demand one
The spaces I fill are worthless
I truly don't need them

You don't recognise it
How did I not realise it?


Jesu - Black Lies



Lyrics:

If only I could let it go
Yet all you wish for
Is I'll come over and tell you
That nothing is wrong at all

You can't see behind their eyes
See their sweet little black lies
Just be careful now

All the times that we held back
Only to find knives in our backs
Just be careful now


Jesu - King of Kings



Lyrics:

Can't you keep it to
Keep it to yourself
Does it eat you up
Like the cancer in us all

Swallow your pride
And what that will bring
Now you're finally
The king of all your kings

You're the king of kings
We'll be the king of kings
We're the king of kings
We'll be your kings of kings


Jesu - Sedatives



Lyrics:

All the favours
The favours that you pull
Will be repaid
Repaid in more than full
Just close your mind
Because nothing's really worth it
Just close your mind
Does that not feel so good?

So we litter the land
What we don't need we want
You give life and then don't feed it
It's all smothered beauty


Jesu - Broken Home



Lyrics:

I tried to save you
I used water to keep yo alive
And cotton wool to keep your warm
And tears to feed you inside

So spread the word
All feeling is empty
So just follow the heard
In dreams are all we'll be
So spread the word

Helpless I watched you cry
Its hopeless you won't survive
It's those scars that I will never hide
And little tears and more besides



01  Fools
02  Birth Day
03  Sedation
04  Broken Home
05  Brave New World
06  Black Lies
07  Small Wonder
08  December
09  King of Kings
10  Ascension

沒有留言:

張貼留言