2012/11/13

Keaton Henson - Sweetheart, What Have You Done To Us

Keaton Henson - Sweetheart, What Have You Done To Us



我贏定了! 有了這個,玩十秒落淚一定贏的... :'(
這長得像戰地琴人的大叔也太催淚了吧!?

Lyrics:

Sweetheart, what have you done to us?
I turned my back and you turned to dust
What have you done
Oh please, just come here, don't fight with me
And I think you may have broken it
Will you admit?
If all you wanted was songs for you
Here goes, after all that you put me through
Here's one for you
And don't call me lover
It's not enough
It's got to be tough, cynical stuff
Follow my words to the end of our love


Keaton Henson - You Don't Know How Lucky You Are

>

麥勾烤阿啦~

Lyrics:

Does he know who you are?
Does he laugh, just to know
what he has?
Does he know not to talk
about your dad?
Does he know when you're sad?
You don't like to be touched,
Let alone kissed.
Does he know where your lips begin?
Do you know who you are?
Do you laugh, just to think
what I lack?
Do you know your lip shakes
when you're mad?
And do you notice when you're sad?
You don't like to be touched,
Let alone kissed.
Does his love make your head spin?


Keaton Henson - To Your Health




Keaton Henson - Small Hands




Keaton Henson - Charon



太悲了...再聽下去感覺憂鬱症要發作了...

改聽一下Party Song, 應該會比較cheer up吧?

沒有留言:

張貼留言