2012/11/15

The New Division – Night Escape EP

The New Division - Night Escape(Feat. Keep Shelly in Athens)



今晚我要逃離這一切,逃離有毛病的我和沒有毛病的你

Lyrics:

Decide to see. Tonight
Rainfall's tree

Say it to me. Join me
Come with me to chase it
Dream!

Say yes to me. I am still here
Night escape is calling
Say it!

Light to be- Bound
Rain to free- The sound

Harmonies are softly released
Ecstatically floating
Waving hands around us
See?

Say it to me
Join me
Come with me to chase dream

Say yes to me
I am still here
Night escape is calling
Say it!

TURN AROUND SEE?
I CAN MAKE IT RAIN

Say yes. Say it to me. Tonight
Night escaping

Think of it tomorrow
I miss you
Regret of it tomorrow
I miss you
Hide again tomorrow
Tonight I missed you
Regret of it tomorrow

TONIGHT ESCAPING FROM ALL
PRECAUTIONS CALLING YOU

Ooh Ooh yeah

AND THE CURTAINS ARE SLOWLY DANCING
ON THE GREY WALL
AND THE RAIN IS FALLING....




01 Pride
02 Kids
03 Night Escape (Ft. Keep Shelly in Athens)
04 Start Over


The New Division - Shallow Play



Lyrics:

I know you play with shallow lies
Your costumes are just a fur in disguise
We know your games your serial crimes
You take a woman by the neck to die

Your evil face will soon be mine
I know your feet are walking towards my eyes
I know the place where you reside
It's near the factory where you work at night

I'm not afraid of what you'll do
I've seen so many persons worse than you
You think you're brave, you think you're right
But you should know that you will die tonight


Joy Division - Shadowplay



The Killers- Shadowplay



Lyrics:

To the centre of the city where all roads meet, waiting for you,
To the depths of the ocean where all hopes sank, searching for you,
I was moving through the silence without motion, waiting for you,
In a room with a window in the corner I found truth.

In the shadowplay, acting out your own death, knowing no more,
As the assassins all grouped in four lines, dancing on the floor,
And with cold steel, odour on their bodies made a move to connect,
But I could only stare in disbelief as the crowds all left.

I did everything, everything I wanted to,
I let them use you for their own ends,
To the centre of the city in the night, waiting for you,
To the centre of the city in the night, waiting for you.



The New Division - Shadows


沒有留言:

張貼留言